HomesRenewed™ Coalition opens the door to change. Unlike most current policy and funding, HomesRenewed targets the 73% in the Innovation and Opportunity Zone.
- The Senate Select Committee on Aging held Falls Prevention hearings. Their report calls for home updates as one of four big solutions. HomesRenewed submitted a supporting memo.
- CMS issued new Medicare Advantage rules allowing structural modifications as a supplemental benefit for the first time.
- We support State and local programs that promote incentives, Accessory Dwelling Units (ADU’s) and other living arrangements for aging in place.
- Private Incentives from the health systems and insurance or long-term care insurance industries.
- The breadth of the HomesRenewed Coalition has unprecedented power to move ideas into action. Congress will listen when so many diverse segments of the economy focus on the same topic.
- Champions tax and penalty free use of retirement savings for home updates.